Kasco Marine, Inc is seeking a full-time Ecommerce Account Manager at our home office in Prescott, WI.
Kasco Marine is a leading international supplier and innovator in the manufacture of aerators, diffused aeration, floating decorative fountains, de-icing products, circulators, and tank mixers. Kasco has a well-established reputation for quality products offered to the residential, aquaculture, commercial, industrial, municipal, public area, resort, and institutional industries. Kasco has been in business for over 50 years and is a small but aggressive and growing company located in Prescott, WI. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional service and support to our customers and creating an atmosphere of continuous improvement where everyone’s voice is heard.
This Ecommerce Account Manager will be responsible for the following: overall account health, leading strategy on Amazon and other ecommerce marketplaces, Kasco brand management on our site, along with overseeing Kasco product information on distributor websites. This expert will work directly with Kasco’s internal staff and external partners to execute strategic brand decisions. This is a new position at Kasco and has the potential for significant future growth. This position has full remote working possibilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Day-to-day strategy and management of products on online marketplaces to optimize product visibility.
- Develop and execute merchandising strategy to ensure sites are branded according to company standards and updated based on business needs.
- Lead SEO strategies and initiatives (along with help from agency partners) by account, ensuring sites are optimized for search engine success.
- Oversee and manage new product onboarding and all product changes.
- Work with Marketing Manager to research new opportunities, analyze data and grow revenue through each marketplace.
- Enhance reporting on website performance, focusing on key metrics and drivers.
- Function as a liaison to educate and collaborate on product launches, updates, and organization-wide initiatives through various web platforms.
- Oversee the day-to-day e-commerce operations and development efforts, driving increased performance and efficiency.
- Manage marketplace relationships with external third parties.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience supporting e-commerce marketing efforts in B2B/B2C environments.
- Strong marketplace (Amazon-seller central, Walmart, eBay, etc.) strategic and â€œin-the-weedsâ€ optimization experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of web technologies, analytics, reporting and content management systems and processes.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills to guide business strategy decision.
- Team player who enjoys working in a positive environment.
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, and Exel.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Must be self-starter with a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator skills.
- Cloud based ecommerce software experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Interpersonal communication and collaboration.
- Time management.
Required to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
Eligible employees are offered a competitive benefits package including:
- Medical/dental/life/STD/LTD insurances
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Advancement opportunities
Send Resume and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kasco Marine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.