Kasco Marine, located in Prescott, WI, is seeking a full-time Sales Territory Manager for the Midwest United States.
Kasco Marine is a leading international supplier and innovator in the manufacture of aerators, diffused aeration, floating decorative fountains, de-icing products, circulators, and tank mixers. Kasco has a well-established reputation for quality products offered to the residential, aquaculture, commercial, industrial, municipal, public area, resort, and institutional industries. Kasco has been in business for over 50 years and is a small but aggressive and growing company located in Prescott, WI. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional service and support to our customers and creating an atmosphere of continuous improvement where everyone’s voice is heard.
The Territory Manager will be a key contributor to a well-established sales and marketing team. This position is responsible for providing a strategic partnership with new and existing Kasco distributors that is focused on:
- Identifying opportunities to advance the sales of our product offering.
- Developing long term relationships with distributors who share Kasco’s values.
- Sales of decorative and aerating fountains, surface and diffused aeration systems, circulators, de-icers, and beneficial bacteria.
- Implementing solutions through the sale of Kasco products in a manner that is simple, convenient, affordable, and positive for distributors, installers, and end users.
- Communicating customer feedback and needs to the broader organization to help guide our continuous improvement efforts.
This person should have a high-level understanding of the competitive landscape and customer needs within the industry. Will lead development of key client relationships (both new and existing) for healthy, constructive, long-term partnerships. The result of these partnerships should be sustainable, aggressive revenue growth.
- Identify and maximize sales opportunities through regular attendance and presentations at conferences and tradeshows. Presentations will eventually be in person with short term focus on virtual meetings.
- Travel to meet 1:1 with existing and potential distributors to develop strong relationships and build rapport (as Covid protocols allow)
- Pursue continued learning and understanding of the products, components, processes, and technologies you are selling and supporting.
- Demonstrate alignment to company values, ethical business and work practices, and keep the interests and needs of the customer at the forefront of your work.
- Define, create, and deliver the best possible solutions to new and existing customers.
- Provide training, technical support, and product presentations.
- Immediately resolve escalated service issues with distributors/customers.
- Identify new distributors in your assigned territory.
- 5 years sales experience preferably in the industry.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and integrity in all situations.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, during peak season in assigned territory. Specifically, MI, OH, IN, KY, TN, IL, WI, and MN with additional states assigned as needed.
- Ability to build rapport with a wide variety of personalities, and to build and foster strong relationships in the industry.
- B.S. in Business, Environmental Science, Fisheries, Limnology, Biology, or related field.
- Experience with sales through distribution.
- Good understanding of water quality.
- Strong contacts with lake management companies and other distributors in the territory.
- Travel in the Midwestern US with access to major airport.
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel, SharePoint, OneDrive, Construct Connect, Adobe Pro, and Infor CRM.
- Current residency in the assigned territory.
- Interpersonal communication and collaboration.
- Ability to think critically and solve complex problems.
- Self-directed with the ability to work without close supervision.
- Ability to organize, manage multiple priorities, and maintain high attention to detail.
- Works well under pressure; strong ability to multi-task and be a team player.
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations.
- Engage with employees at all levels of the organization.
Required to sit or stand for long periods of time. Occasional lifting and set up of tradeshow and conference materials.
Eligible employees are offered a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/life/STD/LTD insurances, paid time off, paid Holidays, 401(k), profit sharing and continuing education assistance.
Send Resume and Cover letter to email@example.com. Kasco Marine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.