Kasco Marine, located in Prescott, WI, is seeking a full-time Municipal Sales Territory Manager for the Western United States.
The Territory Manager will be a key contributor to a well-established sales and marketing team. This position is responsible for providing a strategic partnership with new and existing Kasco distributors that is focused on:
- Identifying opportunities to advance the sales of our product offering.
- Developing long term relationships with distributors who share Kasco’s values.
- Sales of our Certi-Safe™ drinking water tanking mixing systems.
- Implementing solutions through the sale and installation of Kasco products in a manner that is simple, convenient, affordable, and positive for distributors, installers, and end users.
- Growth opportunity to potentially become category manager.
We are seeking a passionate leader who can continue current initiatives and develop new ones for the Kasco brand. This person should have a high-level understanding of the competitive landscape and customer needs and expectations within the municipal, industrial, and wastewater industries. Specifically, in mixing, circulating, aeration, and evaporating in potable water, wastewater, and consumable processors. Will lead development of key client relationships (both new and existing) for healthy, constructive, long-term partnerships. The result of these partnerships should be sustainable, aggressive revenue growth.
- Identify and maximize sales opportunities through regular attendance and presentations at conferences and tradeshows, as well as through your strong relationships with engineers, water plant superintendents, and decision makers within the municipal market. Presentations will eventually be in person with short term focus on virtual meetings
- Pursue continued learning and understanding of the products, components, processes, and technologies you are selling and supporting
- Demonstrate alignment to company values, ethical business, and work practices, and keep the interests and needs of the customer at the forefront of your work
- Define, create, and deliver the best possible solutions to new and existing customers
- Provide training, technical support, and product presentations
- Immediately resolve escalated service issues with distributors/customers
- Provide guidance to industry organizations and regulatory agencies as a subject matter expert to acquire leads and potential customers
- Identify new distributors in your assigned territory
- Partner with the marketing team to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of our company and brand
- Construct engineering submittal documents and project scopes for bidding
- 5 years sales experience preferably in the municipal/industrial water management industry
- Ability to maintain professionalism and integrity in all situations
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 60-75% of the time, during peak season
- Ability to build rapport with a wide variety of personalities, and to build and foster strong relationships in the industry
- B.S. in Business, Environmental Science, Civil Engineering, or related field
- Experience with sales through distribution
- Travel in the western US with access to major airport
- Experience in potable storage tank mixer sizing
- Experience in reading engineering P&IDs, mechanical and plumbing drawings
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel, SharePoint, OneDrive, Construct Connect, Adobe Pro, and Infor CRM
- Interpersonal communication and collaboration
- Ability to think critically and solve complex problems
- Self-directed with the ability to work without close supervision
- Ability to organize, manage multiple priorities, and maintain high attention to detail
- Works well under pressure; strong ability to multi-task and be a team player
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations
- Engage with employees at all levels of the organization
Required to sit or stand for long periods of time. Occasional lifting and set up of tradeshow and conference materials.
Eligible employees are offered a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/life/STD/LTD insurances, paid time off, paid Holidays, 401(k), profit sharing and continuing education assistance.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kasco Marine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About the Company
Kasco Marine is a leading international supplier and innovator in the manufacture of aerators, floating decorative fountains, de-icing products, circulators and tank mixers. Kasco has a well-established reputation for quality products offered to the residential, aquaculture, commercial, public area, resort and institutional industries. Kasco has been in business for 50 years and is a small but aggressive and growing company located in Prescott, WI. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional service and support to our customers and creating an atmosphere of continuous improvement where everyone’s voice is heard; this person will be a key contributor.