Kasco Marine is seeking a full-time Warehouse Associate at our home office in Prescott, WI.
Warehouse team members work together to fill orders in an accurate and timely manner as well as manage the flow of material throughout the operation. Tasks may include filling customer orders, picking components for jobs in the assembly area, receiving in raw materials, packaging shipments, and labeling packages for shipment. Accuracy in filling customer orders and picking parts for the assembly operation are critical.
In addition to physically picking orders and moving material, warehouse team members must follow all procedures for documenting shipments received, orders shipped, and other inventory transactions.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask is a must. Candidates must follow written instructions and accurately read, process, and record a wide range of information.
- Warehouse personnel are on the move all day and are on their feet and moving for the entire shift. Lifting is required – must be able to lift up to 90lbs.
- Operation of powered fork trucks will be part of the job. On-the-job training and certification is available, but candidates must be capable of learning to operate this type of equipment safely.
- Candidates are expected to be self-motivated, team-focused, detail-oriented, and eager to contribute to our continuous improvement efforts by identifying opportunities to improve safety, quality, service, and productivity.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Excellent attention to detail and thorough execution of tasks.
- Strong ability to multi-task and be a team player.
- Must be available during core shipping hours (M-F, 7 am – 3:30 pm).
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills.
Previous warehouse experience.
- Interpersonal communication and collaboration.
- Time management.
- Works with a sense of urgency.
Requires frequent lifting of materials up to 90lbs and standing or walking throughout the entire workday.
Eligible employees are offered a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/life/STD/LTD insurances, paid time off, 401(k), profit sharing, and continuing education assistance.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kasco Marine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About the Company
Kasco Marine is a leading international supplier and innovator in the manufacture of aerators, floating decorative fountains, de-icing products, circulators and tank mixers. Kasco has a well-established reputation for quality products offered to the residential, aquaculture, commercial, public area, resort and institutional industries. Kasco has been in business for 50 years and is a small but aggressive and growing company located in Prescott, WI. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional service and support to our customers and creating an atmosphere of continuous improvement where everyone’s voice is heard; this person will be a key contributor.