Kasco’s Teich-AireTM Linear Compressors are quiet, cost-effective and dependable and are proven to provide optimized oxygen levels. Available in sizes of 20, 40, 60, 80, 120, 160 and 200 liters per minute, these portable units offer effective aeration for a variety of markets including backyard ponds, aquaponics, waste water treatment plants, aquariums and many more. With its proven design, Kasco’s linear compressors feature a durable enclosure protecting the powerful diaphragm pump ensuring continuous, reliable outdoor use. The unit’s rubber feet absorb vibration for quiet operation and the included stainless steel clamps provide easy installation. A hose adapter is included, but SureSinkTM Weighted Tubing is sold separately.
Kasco’s Teich-AireTM Linear Compressors are available individually and as part of our Bantam-Aire Linear Diffused Aeration Systems.
- Rubber feet ensure Quiet Operation
- Continuous or intermittent operation
- Available in sizes of 20, 40, 60, 80, 140, 160 and 200LPM
- Easily portable for seamless installation
- Durable enclosure protects the powerful diaphragm pump
- Stainless steel hose clamps are included
- 5 ft. power cord standard
- SureSinkTM Weighted Tubing sold separately
- 1 year warranty
60Hz, 110V Teich-AireTM Linear Compressors
|Part Number||Voltage||Watts||Amps||Decibels (dB)||Unit Length (in.)||Unit Width (in.)||Unit Height (in.)||Unit Weight (lbs.)|