*Bantam-Aire is currently becoming obsolete. Please contact us for availability.
Kasco’s Bantam-Aire Diffused Aeration System is the perfect aeration solution for your water feature or pond. The newest member to our lineup of diffused aeration products, Bantam-Aire is sized perfectly for koi ponds, water gardens or other shallow decorative aquatic environments. With powerful linear compressors, self-weighted tubing and efficient diffusers, these complete systems offer a multitude of water quality improvements allowing your water and aquatic life to flourish.
Kasco’s Bantam-Aire systems will increase dissolved oxygen levels, promote fish health and productivity, improve water quality to deter algae growth, mix and destratify the water column, stabilize pH levels, reduce alkalinity, and remove carbon dioxide and phosphorous levels.
- 4 complete aeration systems available
- Each system includes compressor diffuser(s), weighted tubing, manifolds and connection hardware
- Diffusers in Bantam 1 and 2 can be placed up to 4 ft.
- Diffusers in Bantam 3 and 4 can be placed up to 6 ft.
- Diffusers are 12 in. L x 8.4 in. W x 3.4 in. H and 2 lbs.
- SureSink Weighted Tubing available as 25 ft., 50 ft., 100 ft., and 200 ft.
- Power cord length of 5 ft. from compressor
- Low profile design to blend naturally with environment
- Simple to assemble, install, maintain and transport
- Each system ships in 1 box
- 1 year warranty for each system
Linear Diaphragm Compressor
- Rubber feet and extremely low decibels for quiet operation
- Low amp draw on 120V
- 40LPM = 1.0A
- 60LPM = 1.5A
- 80LPM = 1.4A
- 160LPM = 2.3A
- Additional enclosure recommended with proper ventilation
- 5 ft. power cord standard
- 1 year warranty
SureSink Weighted Tubing
- Keeps diffuser securely in place
- Outer coating protects against aquatic elements
- Easily pliable for seamless installation
- Won’t kink, crack or split
- 27 in. of unique, oxygen-efficient, self-weighted diffuser hose
- Install by simply tossing 1-piece assembly into water
- Self-weighted base eliminates need for sand and gravel
- Check value eliminates back flow into the compressor
- Requires a minimum of 0.9 CFM
- 1 year warranty
- Easily control air flow to each diffuser
- Each outlet can be individually controlled
- Shutoff valves have built-in check valves
- Includes stainless steel brackets for mounting
|System||Model Number||Number of Diffusers||Max Diffuser Operating Depth (ft.)||Linear Compressor Size (LPM)||Compressor Decibels (dB)||Total Tubing Length||Diffuser Unit Dimensions (LxWxH) (in.) & Weight|
|Bantam 1||BA14-40-025||1||4||40||43||25 ft.||12×8.4×3.4, 2 lbs|
|Bantam 2||BA24-60-050||2||4||60||44||50 ft.||12×8.4×3.4, 2 lbs|
|Bantam 3||BA26-80-100||2||6||80||54||100 ft.||12×8.4×3.4, 2 lbs|
|Bantam 4||BA46-160-200||4||6||160||57||200 ft.||12×8.4×3.4, 2 lbs|
Suggested System Sizing
|Bantam 1||Up to 8,000 gallons|
|Bantam 2||8,000 - 16,000 gallons|
|Bantam 3||Up to 1/4 acre*|
|Bantam 4||Up to 1/2 acre*|
*To convert to gallons:
- Determine acre-feet of water by figuring L x W x Average Depth / 43,560
- Convert to gallons by figuring acre-feet x 326,000