Kasco Surface Aerators lead the market with more installations than any other manufacturer. In an independent study by Auburn University, Kasco Aerators were found to deliver up to 3.0 lbs of oxygen per horsepower per hour of operation, proving them to be some of the most efficient and effective units on the market. Built for dependable, continuous operation, Kasco Aerators have a proven record in a multitude of applications, ranging from ponds and lakes to salt water and other corrosive environments. Other applications include commercial aquaculture, agricultural ponds, industrial plants, municipal waste water, backyard ponds and much more.
Protect your AF Series Surface Aerator power cord by adding a flex sleeve cord protector. Made of high strength, abrasion and cut resistant polyethylene, these cord protectors will keep your power cords safe from threats like wildlife, fish hooks and weed whippers.
Kasco’s 3 and 5HP AF Series surface aerators now come with a lightweight, 2-blade weedless prop, designed to maximize the unit’s water moving performance and cut through even the toughest aquatic vegetation, all without increasing amp draw.
NEW! Kasco is now offering less expensive control panel options exclusively for surface aerators. These control panels do not include lighting circuitry, meaning it will only control when the unit turns on and off. This helps us pass cost savings on to you. The CA-220 panels operate 3/4, 1 and 2HP, 240V units, and the CA-230 panels operate 3 and 5HP, 240V units. Learn more about these control panels.
Kasco’s AF Series Surface Aeration units:
- Ensure a lower overall operating cost while delivering an extremely high dissolved oxygen level.
- Are manufactured with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks, and are flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Feature a corrosion resistant, stainless steel design. This also makes them extremely dependable in salt water applications.
- Increase fish growth and population density while providing efficient water and food circulation with little or no bottom turbulence.
- Backed by a 2 year warranty (3 year for the 2, 3, and 5HP.)
All Kasco Surface Aerators are self-contained, lightweight units that float at the surface. With just two or three mooring lines anchoring the unit and a single power cord running to shore, these units are easily installed and maintained by a single person.
Click on the model below for part numbers and detailed specs:
|60Hz Models||Size (HP)||Voltage Options||Phase Options||Minimum Depth|
|3400AF||3/4||120V, 240V||1||17.5 in.|
|4400AF||1||120V, 240V||1||19 in.|
|8400AF & 2.3AF||2||240V, 460V||1 & 3||20 in.|
|3.1AF & 3.3AF||3||240V, 460V||1 & 3||24 in.|
|5.1AF & 5.3AF||5||240V, 460V||1 & 3||26 in.|